Hi...

So; I've decided to write a blog. Mainly I will be exercising my female right to moan about things that make my eyes go as red the one in my profile picture, however there may be an odd occasion where this 30 year old (with the mentality of a teenager) will express moments of rare intelligence and occasional happiness...

Sunday, 27 November 2011

Its Been A While But...

I have been somewhat silent for a while, but you know as life takes its grips, you get a little swept up with it.  Speaking of life, I have spent some time helping my other half launch his own UK based courier service.  If you have the opportunity or know someone who may need this service, please check out the website http://www.wjp-couriers.co.uk

He also blogs as well, you can check the blog out at http://wjp-couriers.wordpress.com/

Any advice, link requests, bookings would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways, back again soon.  Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment