Gripe number one. Garden views. WTF do people want with a garden view? I understand if you're buying a house a nice garden or an ocean view is a lovely thing you might pay for to increase the value of your home but if you're going to stay in a hotel for one night, with 30 people you haven't seen for 15 years, are you going to sit in that crumby little bedroom for the 20 odd hours that you have rented it for, just to look out of the bloody window? I don't think so. If you like the view so much, go sit in it, be at one with it but don't bitch at me when you have booked 17 bedrooms and we only have 10 rooms in the whole building that have the view that you want. Geesh.
Yes I know I am commenting on my own blog but... the reason behind this post came back with avengence today and to be quite honest, I would have loved to tell her how much of an unreasonable nimwit that she is. I honestly think that this over pompus, french school educated woman is stuck in her childhood; throwing her toys out of her pram when even though you have given more than adequate reasons as to why you cant guarantee what she wants (can you imagine what she would have been like if the answer was a no?) Well very glad to say I know you're not getting all the views you want as we don't have enough. Some of your oh so happy re-unioners will be getting a flat roof and excessive noise until 1am. We hope you enjoy your stay suckers!!
ReplyDelete